Responsible for the packaging of products at the required pace with little or no waste. Must be able to observe and report to the operator any problems with the product and any safety conditions that are not correct. Need to provide assistance to machine operators wherever is needed.
- Support the production of safe, high quality products and team member safety.
- Must have a completed High School Diploma, HSE or GED.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Must be willing to be payrolled through a temporary staffing service.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended amounts of time as well as maintain footing on wet/icy floors.
- Must be able to push, pull and lift up to 30 lbs on a regular basis
- Must be able to follow verbal and written directions
- Must be reliable, dependable and be able to work in a team environment
- Some positions will require working in an extreme environment of -20 degrees.
- Must know proper lifting and bending techniques.
- Possess good basic math skills.
- Responsible for following all Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP's).
- Manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn multiple operations.
- Previous production line experience preferred.
Work Environment & Culture:
- Safety and Value Oriented Culture
- Steel Toed Boots/Shoes required
SHIFTS: 2nd shift Mon-Fri 3:00pm-11:30pm
PAY RATES: $12.00/hr
Perry’s Ice Cream is an EOE, M/F/D and Drug Free Company.