Temporary Miantenace Storeroom Clerk
This is a Temporary position through our Temporary Agency service that is a full time professional office support position responsible receiving and storing spare and replacement parts, equipment and expendable items used for repair and maintenance. This position assist in the preparation of purchase orders and sourcing requirements in support of maintenance operations. As required this position maintain and replenishes the Maintenance Company hand/power tool inventory.
This position collaboratively works with all department managers, Maintenance Supervisor, Manufacturing Supervisors, and Purchasing Buyers. Additionally, this position coordinates with vendors and salesmen to consult on equipment repairs, to determine price and availability information.
Essential functions of the job include, but are not limited to:
- Complying with all safety and GMP regulations.
- Assisting the Material Reliability Facilitator in the preparation and sourcing of purchase order requirements with qualified vendors. Place Purchase Orders with vendors for routine maintenance requirements.
- Receives, stores and issues equipment, material, supplies or tools and compile stock records for parts storage.
- Counts or sorts incoming articles to verify receipt of items, Part Request, Purchase Order or Invoice.
- Marks identifying codes, figures or letters on articles placed in stock or work order layette.
- Examines stock to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Organize stock and maintain serviceability of stock in storage in keeping with sound warehousing principles considering temperature, humidity, height and weight limits, turnover and required space.
- Assists the Material Reliability Facilitator in soliciting sources, negotiating price and lead-time, and executing overload maintenance requirements outsourced to external vendors.
- Maintains inventory, Equipment and tool records in the CMMS system.
- Perform various administrative duties such as database and spreadsheet maintenance as directed.
- Other duties as may be directed by the Material Reliability Facilitator.