Frozen Distribution Warehouse Supervisor
Reports To: Distribution Warehouse Team Leader
Dept: Distribution – 2nd Shift Classification: Salaried Exempt
Perry’s is currently recruiting for the position of Frozen Distribution Warehouse Supervisor. This role will be responsible for leading off shift activities related to the warehousing of frozen goods which include but not limited to, order selection, product replenishment and inbound/outbound receiving and shipping activities within the warehouse. In addition, the Supervisor will be instrumental in providing optimal customer service levels through:
- Maintaining a clean, well-organized, safe warehouse.
- Co-leading the tactical and strategical warehousing functions
- Identifying training and development needs of team members
- Analyzing and influencing process improvements.
- Support the production of safe, high quality products and team member safety
- An Associates or Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related field and/or at least three years in a leadership role in directing a non-exempt workforce is preferred.
- Proficient in warehouse management software for inventory and order picking
- Long-term planning, problem analysis and resolution
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results from the team
- Strong customer orientation, interpersonal communication, and influencing skills
- Ability to motivate others and realize results around measurable goals and objectives
- Unquestionable values and the ability to work in teams
- Experience in working and developing a high performance culture.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft desktop programs
- Experience leading and working with Employees in a Union environment is a plusAnyone interested in applying for this position must submit an online bid/application on the company’s internal application site by 8/5/18.
Please Note: We are simultaneously accepting outside candidates for this position
Perry’s ice Cream is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug free facility.