GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: Responsibilities will include order & invoice confirmation, general ledger entries, month end tasks, and various other administrative tasks. Provides support to the finance team in processing transactions, reconciliation, and maintaining accounting records. Supports the production of safe, high quality products and team member safety.
Essential Duties: Essential functions of the job include, but are not limited to:
- Confirm Direct Store Delivery invoices after delivery
- Prepare and send reports to the bank as needed
- Reconcile truck inventory
- Reconcile daily bank activity with driver deposits.
- Reconcile bank accounts and enter miscellaneous cash receipts on a monthly basis
- Reconcile various balance sheet accounts
- Assist in month end close, post journal entries and distribute statements via email
- Maintain company EZ Pass account
- Generate basic reports to service informational requests from inside the organization
- Other administrative duties as necessary such as filing and data entry.
- A. S. degree in accounting/business, or 2+ yrs. equivalent work experience in accounting/business
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with MS Word, Excel and databases
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to pay close attention to details; effective in reconciliation of data
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
We have great team members at Perry's! Meet our Controller: