Perry’s is currently recruiting for the position Manufacturing Team Facilitator. The primary work schedule will be Sunday (going into Monday) through Thursday (going into Friday) – typically 10:30PM to 7:30am. This position is responsible for effectively and aggressively implementing invested capital equipment, people, and processes to support current and new business. Lead the step-function improvements required of the manufacturing team to be a safe, highly efficient, continuous manufacturer, of bulk/packaged goods and novelties.
- Support the production of safe, high quality products and team member safety.
- Must have a minimum of three years leadership experience in a multi-sku manufacturing environment. Ice Cream or dairy strongly preferred. Experience in an SQF level II or III facility also preferred.
- Must have experience in working and cultivating a high performance team culture.
- Must have strong understanding of industrial Safety and OSHA standards and have been a participant or leader in safety related teams.
- Demonstrated history of enlisting others to a shared vision, demonstrated ability to lead people and get results.
- Planning/Scheduling for Manufacturing Environment: an ability to think ahead and plan short and long term, and articulate this plan to others.
- Proven ability to organize and manage multiple priorities while gaining consensus and ownership with decisiveness and timeliness.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule if needed.
- Willing to be trained in the importance of Critical Control Points (CCPs) and upon completion of training, demonstrate knowledge of the Critical Control Points (CCPs)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Dairy or Food Science, Business, or related areas preferred.
- Passion- A burning desire to form and lead a team to achieve exceptional performance and mutually beneficial success.
- Working knowledge of LEAN Manufacturing/Six Sigma processes preferred.
- Resourceful and efficient at executing a wide range of facility, equipment and process improvements.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution.
- Strong internal and external customer/supplier orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High values and strong ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
- Experience with management/union relationships preferred
Perry's Ice Cream is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free facility