Perry's Ice Cream Co., Inc. is accepting online applications for Temporary Production and Warehouse positions. These positions will help with the production of safe, quality foods. The positions are in the following areas: Production Packaging, General Labor, Palletizing(Frozen Warehouse), and Order Selecting(Frozen Warehouse), in a manufacturing environment.
Shifts and schedules will depend on business needs
- Support the production of safe, high quality products and team member safety.
- Must have a completed High School Diploma, HSE or GED.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Must be willing to be payrolled through a temporary staffing service.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended amounts of time as well as maintain footing on wet/icy floors.
- Must be able to push, pull and lift up to 30-50 lbs on a regular basis
- Must be able to follow verbal and written directions
- Must be reliable, dependable and be able to work in a team environment
- Some positions will require working in an extreme environment of -20 degrees.
- Must know proper lifting and bending techniques.
- Possess good basic math skills.
- Responsible for following all Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP's).
Work Environment & Culture:
* Value Oriented Culture
* Steel Toed Boots/Shoes required
Pay Rate: $12.00/hr-$13.00/hr
Perry’s Ice Cream is an EOE, M/F/D and Drug Free Company.