This is a great part-time position for a candidate seeking 12-15 hrs/week with flexible schedule. If you like ice cream, have a knack for staying organized and known for outstanding administrative support service, this is the position for you!!!
This position serves as an administrative support resource for the Executive Vice President and operations leaders. Responsibilities include general correspondence & presentation materials, coordination of travel itineraries, visitor meeting arrangements, internal communications, donation and sample coordination, and company events/celebrations. Also acts as a back-up to other administrative positions in consumer affairs and reception/switchboard. Support the production of safe, high quality products and team member safety.
Essential Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare general correspondence and maintain filing system
- Proactively seek out ways to streamline administrative processes. Anticipates needs, gathers information, and offers assistance/recommend solutions whenever a need arises.
- Plan & organize meetings and special events including reservation and invitations, agendas, refreshments, internal announcements, and clean-up.
- Coordinate schedules, appointment, and travel itineraries; assemble and distribute materials in advance
- Assist with presentations content and design
- Coordinates EVP’s community/volunteerism commitments
- Serve as an internal liaison for all local-based events and donation requests; promote internally, solicit volunteers, coordinate product, cash, equipment and ad support
- Administer the company service awards and retirement celebration program eligibility, gift options, ordering, budget tracking, and distribution of gifts.
- Process product sample requests to include ordering, packing and shipping
- Manage team member product donation program to include tracking, approval and follow-up
- Member of the Perry’s community Returns team
- Create weekly safety slogans & messages; distribute through internal communication channels including digital display TV
- Complete training seminar, webinar, meeting registration & arrangements
- Assist in training attendance tracking & class quiz grading
- Perform back-up coverage for consumer affairs and reception/switchboard.
- Performs other related duties and projects as assigned
- Associates degree
- 2 years professional work experience in an executive assistant or administrative support role.
- Proficiency with MS Office products including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Strong customer service skills; appreciation of servicing the internal and external customer
- Excellent interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective working relationships with leaders, team members, and outside contacts; shares ideas and feedback in a constructive and positive manner, listening to and objectively considering ideas and suggestions from others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of effectively organizing and managing several projects; prioritizes work assignments and completes work in a timely and accurate manner.
- Demonstrates sound independent judgment
- Ability to handle sensitive materials and confidential information with discretion and tact.