Line Haul Assistant - Cleveland
Working with and talking about ice cream most of your day…how cool is that?
Behind every bite of Cookie Dough and every scoop of Panda Paws is a passionate team bringing hard work and creative ideas to the table. If you enjoy ice cream and collaborating with others, Perry’s is the place for you! We are looking for enthusiastic, talented individuals to join our growing team. We provide a rewarding and supportive environment. Plus, you get to be around ice cream. Who could ask for anything more?
Do you have a passion for working as part of a team?
- Work with a line haul driver to transfer products from a line haul truck to a route truck.
- Work with dynamic teams, including: delivery drivers & line haul driver’s
- Work schedule will vary depending on line haul schedule. Generally will include 3 days per week Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednsday evenings starting between 10:00pm and midnight.
- Support the production of safe, high quality products and team member safety
Qualities of a Perry’s Line Haul Assistant:
- Physical ability to consistently and repetitively: lift & carry up to 75 lbs., bend, twist, climb, push & pull a store dolly with up to 700 lbs. of product, and ability to work in a cold environment of -10º to -20ºF;
- Maintain cleanliness of back of line haul and route truck;
- Flexibility to work irregular schedule, as needed;
- Accountability to exercise safe behavior; and
- Commitment to work as part of a team.
Perry's Ice Cream is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free facility.